I let her sit next to me,
I let her hold my hand without a plea.
I let her make believe, believe that what we got was something Real..
Yes, I shamelessly let her.
I let her, damn me toy around with my feelings,
I let her make me believe I was the one she be feeling-on.
Obviously this was something physical,but Yes silly me let her be my friend.
I let her be the rift between me and my friends.
I let her create wedges which to my friends were an offence.
And yes,this idiot let her stick by him.
Guess it was my heart speaking,but was I not in my teenage?couldn't be my heart...may be a throb of it.
I let her make me feel like two birds that were able to fly.
Interestingly,at no point did I feel I wz in the sky.
But still I wouldn't let her go and instead held to her like it aint a bore.
She now wanted a feel of my heart,and I let her.
I let her touch my heart....she would kiss it,hold it as her own and that was the worst part of it!!
Even though I felt like to birds that can fly..
I couldn't even though I try, felt like ostriches looking at other birds take to the sky
and this teenage heart had to cry.
As if it was not enough,she grabbed my heart from it's sockets.
And just like the last Wicket it a cricket match,bit a big chunk of my heart!
And Yes I let her get away with it.
Becaus I let her make me believe was fit.
With the very blood that feeds my life dripping from her mouth,she strolled away.
Away to her next catch leaving me and my heart in disarray.
Just like a chameleon,I changed my shade,built my heart an ice box and started to play.
Play games that I've became good at saying goodbye.
And when I reminisce over, I can't cry.
The other day,the word of life found it's way to my hear deep in the ice box!
my years of games have ceased and now I fellowship with Father and with His Son, Jesus Christ.
I walk in the light knowing that God is light; in Him there is no darkness at all. God I give you my whole heart though in pieces because I trust and believe you!
N.B: my heart is yet to heal over 3yrs now and it's still in the ice box...those we've been together-It wz & is imposible to give my heart,but now I got love for you and I care about you! KING KONG
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment